Is AVULSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AVULSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an abrupt change in the course of a stream that forms the boundary between two parcels of land resulting in the loss of part of the land of one landowner and a consequent increase in the land of another
- noun - a forcible tearing or surgical separation of one body part from another
- The forcible tearing away of a body part by trauma or surgery.
- The sudden movement of soil from one property to another as a result of a flood or a shift in the course of a boundary stream.
- verb - to tear off forcibly
There are 8 letters in AVULSION: A I L N O S U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AVULSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of AVULSION, to go: AVULSION?
Rearrange the letters in AVULSION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of AVULSION
6 letters out of AVULSION
5 letters out of AVULSION
4 letters out of AVULSION
3 letters out of AVULSION
2 letters out of AVULSION
Contextual use of AVULSION
What's nearby AVULSION
Lookup in Wiki for AVULSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AVULSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AVULSION"