Is AVOCADO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AVOCADO in various dictionaries:
- noun - a pear-shaped tropical fruit with green or blackish skin and rich yellowish pulp enclosing a single large seed
- noun - tropical American tree bearing large pulpy green fruits
- adj - of the dull yellowish green of the meat of an avocado
- A tropical American tree (Persea americana) having oval or pear-shaped fruit with leathery skin, yellowishgreen flesh, and a large seed.
- The edible fruit of this tree.
- A dull green.
- noun - the edible fruit of a tropical tree
There are 7 letters in AVOCADO: A A C D O O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AVOCADO
To search all scrabble anagrams of AVOCADO, to go: AVOCADO?
Rearrange the letters in AVOCADO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AVOCADO
What's nearby AVOCADO
Lookup in Wiki for AVOCADO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AVOCADO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AVOCADO"