Is AVERSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AVERSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of intense dislike
- noun - the act of turning yourself (or your gaze) away
- A fixed, intense dislike; repugnance: formed an aversion to crowds.
- One that is intensely disliked and avoided.
- A feeling of extreme repugnance accompanied by avoidance or rejection: Her aversion to alcohol consumption caused her to shun all social gatherings where such beverages would be served.
- The act of turning away or averting.
- adj - a feeling of repugnance [n -S] : AVERSIVE
There are 8 letters in AVERSION: A E I N O R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AVERSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of AVERSION, to go: AVERSION?
Rearrange the letters in AVERSION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of AVERSION
7 letters out of AVERSION
6 letters out of AVERSION
5 letters out of AVERSION
4 letters out of AVERSION
3 letters out of AVERSION
2 letters out of AVERSION
Contextual use of AVERSION
What's nearby AVERSION
Lookup in Wiki for AVERSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AVERSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AVERSION"