Is AVERAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AVERAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a statistic describing the location of a distribution
- noun - (sports) the ratio of successful performances to opportunities
- noun - an intermediate scale value regarded as normal or usual
- verb - amount to or come to an average, without loss or gain
- verb - achieve or reach on average
- verb - compute the average of
- adj - approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value
- adj - lacking special distinction, rank, or status
- adj - lacking exceptional quality or ability
- adj - around the middle of a scale of evaluation
- adj - relating to or constituting the most frequent value in a distribution
- adj - relating to or constituting the middle value of an ordered set of values (or the average of the middle two in a set with an even number of values)
- A number that typifies a set of numbers of which it is a function.
- See arithmetic mean.
- An intermediate level or degree: near the average in size.
- The usual or ordinary kind or quality: Although the wines vary, the average is quite good.
- The ratio of a team’s or player’s successful performances such as wins, hits, or goals, divided by total opportunities for successful performance, such as games, times at bat, or shots: finished the season with a.
- The loss of a ship or cargo, caused by damage at sea.
- The incurrence of damage or loss of a ship or a cargo at sea.
- The equitable distribution of such a loss among concerned parties.
- A charge incurred through such a loss.
- Small expenses or charges that are usually paid by the master of a ship.
- Of, relating to, or constituting an average.
- Being intermediate between extremes, as on a scale: a player of average ability.
- Usual or ordinary in kind or character: a poll of average people; average eyesight.
- Assessed in accordance with the laws of average.
- To calculate the average of: average a set of numbers.
- To do or have an average of: averaged three hours of work a day.
- To distribute proportionately: average one’s income over four years so as to minimize the tax rate.
- To be or amount to an average: Some sparrows are six inches long, but they average smaller.
- To buy or sell more goods or shares to obtain more than an average price.
- verb - to calculate the arithmetic mean of
There are 7 letters in AVERAGE: A A E E G R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AVERAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of AVERAGE, to go: AVERAGE?
Rearrange the letters in AVERAGE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of AVERAGE
6 letters out of AVERAGE
5 letters out of AVERAGE
4 letters out of AVERAGE
3 letters out of AVERAGE
2 letters out of AVERAGE
Contextual use of AVERAGE
What's nearby AVERAGE
Lookup in Wiki for AVERAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AVERAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AVERAGE"