Is AUTONOMY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AUTONOMY in various dictionaries:
- noun - immunity from arbitrary exercise of authority: political independence
- noun - personal independence
- The condition or quality of being autonomous; independence.
- Self-government or the right of selfgovernment; self-determination.
- Self-government with respect to local or internal affairs: granted autonomy to a national minority.
- A self-governing state, community, or group.
- noun - the state of being self-governing
There are 8 letters in AUTONOMY: A M N O O T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of AUTONOMY, to go: AUTONOMY?
Rearrange the letters in AUTONOMY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of AUTONOMY
7 letters out of AUTONOMY
6 letters out of AUTONOMY
5 letters out of AUTONOMY
4 letters out of AUTONOMY
3 letters out of AUTONOMY
2 letters out of AUTONOMY
Contextual use of AUTONOMY
What's nearby AUTONOMY
Lookup in Wiki for AUTONOMY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AUTONOMY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AUTONOMY"