Is AUTONOMOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AUTONOMOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - (of political bodies) not controlled by outside forces
- adj - existing as an independent entity
- adj - (of persons) free from external control and constraint in e.g. action and judgment
- Not controlled by others or by outside forces; independent: an autonomous judiciary; an autonomous division of a corporate conglomerate.
- Independent in mind or judgment; self-directed.
- Independent of the laws of another state or government; self-governing.
- Of or relating to a self-governing entity: an autonomous legislature.
- Selfgoverning with respect to local or internal affairs: an autonomous region of a country.
There are 10 letters in AUTONOMOUS: A M N O O O S T U U
To search all scrabble anagrams of AUTONOMOUS, to go: AUTONOMOUS?
Rearrange the letters in AUTONOMOUS and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of AUTONOMOUS
7 letters out of AUTONOMOUS
6 letters out of AUTONOMOUS
5 letters out of AUTONOMOUS
4 letters out of AUTONOMOUS
3 letters out of AUTONOMOUS
2 letters out of AUTONOMOUS
Contextual use of AUTONOMOUS
What's nearby AUTONOMOUS
Lookup in Wiki for AUTONOMOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AUTONOMOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AUTONOMOUS"