Is AURICLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AURICLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small conical pouch projecting from the upper anterior part of each atrium of the heart
- noun - the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear
- The outer projecting portion of the ear.
- See atrium (n.
- An earlobe-shaped part, process, or appendage, especially at the base of an organ.
- adj - an ear or ear-shaped part [n -S] : AURICLED
There are 7 letters in AURICLE: A C E I L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AURICLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of AURICLE, to go: AURICLE?
Rearrange the letters in AURICLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of AURICLE
6 letters out of AURICLE
5 letters out of AURICLE
4 letters out of AURICLE
3 letters out of AURICLE
2 letters out of AURICLE
Contextual use of AURICLE
What's nearby AURICLE
Lookup in Wiki for AURICLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AURICLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AURICLE"