Is ATTRITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ATTRITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - erosion by friction
- noun - the wearing down of rock particles by friction due to water or wind or ice
- noun - sorrow for sin arising from fear of damnation
- noun - a wearing down to weaken or destroy
- noun - the act of rubbing together
- A rubbing away or wearing down by friction.
- A gradual diminution in number or strength because of constant stress.
- A gradual, natural reduction in membership or personnel, as through retirement, resignation, or death.
- Repentance for sin motivated by fear of punishment rather than by love of God.
There are 9 letters in ATTRITION: A I I N O R T T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTRITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ATTRITION, to go: ATTRITION?
Rearrange the letters in ATTRITION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ATTRITION
8 letters out of ATTRITION
7 letters out of ATTRITION
6 letters out of ATTRITION
5 letters out of ATTRITION
4 letters out of ATTRITION
3 letters out of ATTRITION
2 letters out of ATTRITION
Contextual use of ATTRITION
What's nearby ATTRITION
Lookup in Wiki for ATTRITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ATTRITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ATTRITION"