Is ASYLUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASYLUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a shelter from danger or hardship
- noun - a hospital for mentally incompetent or unbalanced person
- An institution for the care of people, especially those with physical or mental impairments, who require organized supervision or assistance.
- A place offering protection and safety; a shelter.
- A place, such as a church, formerly constituting an inviolable refuge for criminals or debtors.
- The protection afforded by a sanctuary.
- Protection and immunity from extradition granted by a government to a political refugee from another country.
- noun - an institution for the care of the mentally ill
There are 6 letters in ASYLUM: A L M S U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASYLUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASYLUM, to go: ASYLUM?
Rearrange the letters in ASYLUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ASYLUM
What's nearby ASYLUM
Lookup in Wiki for ASYLUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASYLUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASYLUM"