Is ASSOCIATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASSOCIATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who joins with others in some activity or endeavor
- noun - a friend who is frequently in the company of another
- noun - a person with subordinate membership in a society, institution, or commercial enterprise
- noun - any event that usually accompanies or is closely connected with another
- noun - a degree granted by a two-year college on successful completion of the undergraduates course of studies
- verb - make a logical or causal connection
- verb - keep company with
- verb - bring or come into association or action
- adj - having partial rights and privileges or subordinate status
- To join as a partner, ally, or friend.
- To connect or join together; combine.
- To connect in the mind or imagination: “I always somehow associate Chatterton with autumn” (John Keats).
- To join in or form a league, union, or association.
- To keep company.
- A person united with another or others in an act, an enterprise, or a business; a partner or colleague.
- A companion; a comrade.
- One that habitually accompanies or is associated with another; an attendant circumstance.
- A member of an institution or society who is granted only partial status or privileges.
- Often Associate.
- Joined with another or others and having equal or nearly equal status: an associate editor.
- Having partial status or privileges: an associate member of the club.
- Following or accompanying; concomitant.
There are 9 letters in ASSOCIATE: A A C E I O S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSOCIATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASSOCIATE, to go: ASSOCIATE?
Rearrange the letters in ASSOCIATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ASSOCIATE
8 letters out of ASSOCIATE
7 letters out of ASSOCIATE
6 letters out of ASSOCIATE
5 letters out of ASSOCIATE
4 letters out of ASSOCIATE
3 letters out of ASSOCIATE
2 letters out of ASSOCIATE
Contextual use of ASSOCIATE
What's nearby ASSOCIATE
Lookup in Wiki for ASSOCIATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASSOCIATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASSOCIATE"