Is ASSIZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASSIZE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the regulation of weights and measures of articles offered for sale
- noun - an ancient writ issued by a court of assize to the sheriff for the recovery of property
- A session of a court.
- A decree or edict rendered at such a session.
- An ordinance regulating weights and measures and the weights and prices of articles of consumption.
- The standards so established.
- A judicial inquest, the writ by which it is instituted, or the verdict of the jurors.
- One of the periodic court sessions formerly held in each of the counties of England and Wales for the trial of civil or criminal cases.
- The time or place of such sessions.
- noun - a session of a legislative or judicial body
There are 6 letters in ASSIZE: A E I S S Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSIZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASSIZE, to go: ASSIZE?
Rearrange the letters in ASSIZE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ASSIZE
What's nearby ASSIZE
Lookup in Wiki for ASSIZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASSIZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASSIZE"