Is ASSISTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASSISTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - (sports) the act of enabling another player to make a good play
- verb - give help or assistance
- verb - act as an assistant in a subordinate or supportive function
- verb - work for or be a servant to
- verb - to give aid or support to
There are 7 letters in ASSISTS: A I S S S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSISTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASSISTS, to go: ASSISTS?
Rearrange the letters in ASSISTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ASSISTS
What's nearby ASSISTS
Lookup in Wiki for ASSISTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASSISTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASSISTS"