Is ASSIGNMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASSIGNMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a duty that you are assigned to perform (especially in the armed forces)
- noun - the instrument by which a claim or right or interest or property is transferred from one person to another
- noun - the act of distributing something to designated places or persons
- noun - (law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance
- noun - an undertaking that you have been assigned to do (as by an instructor)
- noun - the act of putting a person into a non-elective position
- The act of assigning.
- Something, such as a task, that is assigned.
- A position or post of duty to which one is assigned.
- The transfer of a claim, right, interest, or property from one to another.
- The instrument by which this transfer is effected.
There are 10 letters in ASSIGNMENT: A E G I M N N S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSIGNMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASSIGNMENT, to go: ASSIGNMENT?
Rearrange the letters in ASSIGNMENT and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of ASSIGNMENT
9 letters out of ASSIGNMENT
8 letters out of ASSIGNMENT
7 letters out of ASSIGNMENT
6 letters out of ASSIGNMENT
5 letters out of ASSIGNMENT
4 letters out of ASSIGNMENT
3 letters out of ASSIGNMENT
2 letters out of ASSIGNMENT
Contextual use of ASSIGNMENT
What's nearby ASSIGNMENT
Lookup in Wiki for ASSIGNMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASSIGNMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASSIGNMENT"