Is ASSESSED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASSESSED in various dictionaries:
- verb - evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- verb - charge (a person or a property) with a payment, such as a tax or a fine
- verb - set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- verb - estimate the value of (property) for taxation
- verb - to estimate the value of for taxation
There are 8 letters in ASSESSED: A D E E S S S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSESSED
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASSESSED, to go: ASSESSED?
Rearrange the letters in ASSESSED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ASSESSED
What's nearby ASSESSED
Lookup in Wiki for ASSESSED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASSESSED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASSESSED"