Is ASCENDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASCENDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who ascends
- noun - a lowercase letter that has a part extending above other lowercase letters
- noun - (printing) the part of tall lowercase letters that extends above the other lowercase letters
- The part of the tall lowercase letters, such as b, d, and h, that extends above the other lowercase letters.
- A letter with such a part.
- verb - to go or move upward
There are 8 letters in ASCENDER: A C D E E N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCENDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASCENDER, to go: ASCENDER?
Rearrange the letters in ASCENDER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ASCENDER
7 letters out of ASCENDER
6 letters out of ASCENDER
5 letters out of ASCENDER
4 letters out of ASCENDER
3 letters out of ASCENDER
2 letters out of ASCENDER
Contextual use of ASCENDER
What's nearby ASCENDER
Lookup in Wiki for ASCENDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASCENDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASCENDER"