Is ASCENDANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASCENDANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - position or state of being dominant or in control
- noun - someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)
- adj - tending or directed upward
- adj - most powerful or important or influential
- Inclining or moving upward; ascending or rising.
- Dominant in position or influence; superior.
- The position or state of being dominant or in control: a conservative policy currently in the ascendant.
- The point of the ecliptic or the sign of the zodiac that rises in the east at the time of a person’s birth or other event.
- An ancestor.
There are 9 letters in ASCENDANT: A A C D E N N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCENDANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASCENDANT, to go: ASCENDANT?
Rearrange the letters in ASCENDANT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ASCENDANT
8 letters out of ASCENDANT
7 letters out of ASCENDANT
6 letters out of ASCENDANT
5 letters out of ASCENDANT
4 letters out of ASCENDANT
3 letters out of ASCENDANT
2 letters out of ASCENDANT
Contextual use of ASCENDANT
What's nearby ASCENDANT
Lookup in Wiki for ASCENDANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASCENDANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASCENDANT"