Is ARTIFACT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARTIFACT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a man-made object taken as a whole
- An object produced or shaped by human craft, especially a tool, a weapon, or an ornament of archaeological or historical interest.
- A typical product or result: “The very act of looking at a naked model was an artifact of male supremacy” (Philip Weiss).
- A structure or substance not normally present but produced by an external agent or action, such as a structure seen in a microscopic specimen after fixation that is not present in the living tissue.
- noun - an object made by man
There are 8 letters in ARTIFACT: A A C F I R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTIFACT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARTIFACT, to go: ARTIFACT?
Rearrange the letters in ARTIFACT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ARTIFACT
6 letters out of ARTIFACT
5 letters out of ARTIFACT
4 letters out of ARTIFACT
3 letters out of ARTIFACT
2 letters out of ARTIFACT
Contextual use of ARTIFACT
What's nearby ARTIFACT
Lookup in Wiki for ARTIFACT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARTIFACT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARTIFACT"