Is ARTICHOKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARTICHOKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - Mediterranean thistlelike plant widely cultivated for its large edible flower head
- noun - a thistlelike flower head with edible fleshy leaves and heart
- A Mediterranean thistlelike plant (Cynara scolymus) in the composite family, having pinnately divided leaves and large discoid heads of bluish flowers.
- The edible, immature flower head of this plant.
- In English, where the word is first recorded in the early 16th century, a potpourri of spellings and explanations of it are found.
There are 9 letters in ARTICHOKE: A C E H I K O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTICHOKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARTICHOKE, to go: ARTICHOKE?
Rearrange the letters in ARTICHOKE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ARTICHOKE
7 letters out of ARTICHOKE
6 letters out of ARTICHOKE
5 letters out of ARTICHOKE
4 letters out of ARTICHOKE
3 letters out of ARTICHOKE
2 letters out of ARTICHOKE
Contextual use of ARTICHOKE
What's nearby ARTICHOKE
Lookup in Wiki for ARTICHOKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARTICHOKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARTICHOKE"