Is ARRAYS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARRAYS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an orderly arrangement
- noun - an impressive display
- noun - especially fine or decorative clothing
- noun - an arrangement of aerials spaced to give desired directional characteristics
- verb - lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
- verb - align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- verb - to place in proper or desired order
There are 6 letters in ARRAYS: A A R R S Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARRAYS, to go: ARRAYS?
Rearrange the letters in ARRAYS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARRAYS
What's nearby ARRAYS
Lookup in Wiki for ARRAYS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARRAYS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARRAYS"