Is ARRAIGN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARRAIGN in various dictionaries:
- verb - call before a court to answer an indictment
- verb - accuse of a wrong or an inadequacy
- To call (an accused person) before a court to answer the charge made against him or her by indictment, information, or complaint.
- To call to account; accuse: “Johnson arraigned the modern politics of this country as entirely devoid of all principle” (James Boswell).
- verb - to call before a court of law to answer an indictment
There are 7 letters in ARRAIGN: A A G I N R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARRAIGN
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARRAIGN, to go: ARRAIGN?
Rearrange the letters in ARRAIGN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ARRAIGN
6 letters out of ARRAIGN
5 letters out of ARRAIGN
4 letters out of ARRAIGN
3 letters out of ARRAIGN
2 letters out of ARRAIGN
Contextual use of ARRAIGN
What's nearby ARRAIGN
Lookup in Wiki for ARRAIGN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARRAIGN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARRAIGN"