Is ARGUMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARGUMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true
- noun - a contentious speech act
- noun - a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal
- noun - a summary of the subject or plot of a literary work or play or movie
- noun - (computer science) a reference or value that is passed to a function, procedure, subroutine, command, or program
- noun - a variable in a logical or mathematical expression whose value determines the dependent variable
- noun - a course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating a truth or falsehood
- A discussion in which disagreement is expressed; a debate.
- A quarrel; a dispute.
- A reason or matter for dispute or contention: “sheath’d their swords for lack of argument” (Shakespeare).
- A course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating truth or falsehood: presented a careful argument for extraterrestrial life.
- A fact or statement put forth as proof or evidence; a reason: The current low mortgage rates are an argument for buying a house now.
- A summary or short statement of the plot or subject of a literary work.
- A topic; a subject: “You and love are still my argument” (Shakespeare).
- The minor premise in a syllogism.
- The independent variable of a function.
- The amplitude of a complex number.
- A value used to evaluate a procedure or subroutine.
- noun - a discussion involving differing points of view
There are 8 letters in ARGUMENT: A E G M N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARGUMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARGUMENT, to go: ARGUMENT?
Rearrange the letters in ARGUMENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ARGUMENT
7 letters out of ARGUMENT
6 letters out of ARGUMENT
5 letters out of ARGUMENT
4 letters out of ARGUMENT
3 letters out of ARGUMENT
2 letters out of ARGUMENT
Contextual use of ARGUMENT
What's nearby ARGUMENT
Lookup in Wiki for ARGUMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARGUMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARGUMENT"