Is ARDUOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARDUOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion
- adj - taxing to the utmost
- adj - difficult to accomplish
- Demanding great effort or labor; difficult: “the arduous work of preparing a Dictionary of the English Language” (Macaulay).
- Testing severely the powers of endurance; strenuous: a long, arduous, and exhausting war.
- Hard to traverse, climb, or surmount.
- adj - involving great labor or hardship
There are 7 letters in ARDUOUS: A D O R S U U
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARDUOUS, to go: ARDUOUS?
Rearrange the letters in ARDUOUS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ARDUOUS
6 letters out of ARDUOUS
5 letters out of ARDUOUS
4 letters out of ARDUOUS
3 letters out of ARDUOUS
2 letters out of ARDUOUS
Contextual use of ARDUOUS
What's nearby ARDUOUS
Lookup in Wiki for ARDUOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARDUOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARDUOUS"