Is ARCHAIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARCHAIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - so extremely old as seeming to belong to an earlier period
- adj - little evolved from or characteristic of an earlier ancestral type
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a much earlier, often more primitive period: an archaic bronze statuette.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of words and language that were once common but are now used chiefly to suggest an earlier style or period.
- adj - pertaining to an earlier time
There are 7 letters in ARCHAIC: A A C C H I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARCHAIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARCHAIC, to go: ARCHAIC?
Rearrange the letters in ARCHAIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARCHAIC
What's nearby ARCHAIC
Lookup in Wiki for ARCHAIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARCHAIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARCHAIC"