Is ARABIAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARABIAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a Semitic people originally from the Arabian peninsula and surrounding territories who speaks Arabic and who inhabits much of the Middle East and northern Africa
- noun - a spirited graceful and intelligent riding horse native to Arabia
- adj - relating to or associated with Arabia or its people
- adj - of or relating to Arabian horses
- A native or inhabitant of Arabia.
- An Arabian horse.
There are 7 letters in ARABIAN: A A A B I N R
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARABIAN, to go: ARABIAN?
Rearrange the letters in ARABIAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARABIAN
What's nearby ARABIAN
Lookup in Wiki for ARABIAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARABIAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARABIAN"