Is APRICOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APRICOT in various dictionaries:
- noun - Asian tree having clusters of usually white blossoms and edible fruit resembling the peach
- noun - downy yellow to rosy-colored fruit resembling a small peach
- noun - a shade of pink tinged with yellow
- A deciduous Asian tree (Prunus armeniaca) having alternate leaves and clusters of usually white flowers.
- The edible, yellow-orange fruit of this tree.
- A moderate, light, or strong orange to strong orange yellow.
- noun - an edible fruit
There are 7 letters in APRICOT: A C I O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APRICOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of APRICOT, to go: APRICOT?
Rearrange the letters in APRICOT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of APRICOT
6 letters out of APRICOT
5 letters out of APRICOT
4 letters out of APRICOT
3 letters out of APRICOT
2 letters out of APRICOT
Contextual use of APRICOT
What's nearby APRICOT
Lookup in Wiki for APRICOT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APRICOT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APRICOT"