Is APPROXIMATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APPROXIMATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - be close or similar
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- adj - not quite exact or correct
- adj - very close in resemblance
- adj - located close together
- Almost exact or correct: the approximate time of the accident.
- Very similar; closely resembling: sketched an approximate likeness of the suspect.
- Close together but not united.
- To come close to; be nearly the same as: This meat substitute approximates the real thing.
- To bring near.
- To come near or close, as in degree, nature, or quality.
There are 11 letters in APPROXIMATE: A A E I M O P P R T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APPROXIMATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of APPROXIMATE, to go: APPROXIMATE?
Rearrange the letters in APPROXIMATE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of APPROXIMATE
9 letters out of APPROXIMATE
8 letters out of APPROXIMATE
7 letters out of APPROXIMATE
6 letters out of APPROXIMATE
5 letters out of APPROXIMATE
4 letters out of APPROXIMATE
3 letters out of APPROXIMATE
2 letters out of APPROXIMATE
Contextual use of APPROXIMATE
What's nearby APPROXIMATE
Lookup in Wiki for APPROXIMATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APPROXIMATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APPROXIMATE"