Is APPROPRIATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APPROPRIATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - money set aside (as by a legislature) for a specific purpose
- noun - incorporation by joining or uniting
- noun - a deliberate act of acquisition of something, often without the permission of the owner
- The act of appropriating.
- Something appropriated, especially public funds set aside for a specific purpose.
- A legislative act authorizing the expenditure of a designated amount of public funds for a specific purpose.
There are 13 letters in APPROPRIATION: A A I I N O O P P P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APPROPRIATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of APPROPRIATION, to go: APPROPRIATION?
Rearrange the letters in APPROPRIATION and see some winning combinations
13 letters out of APPROPRIATION
10 letters out of APPROPRIATION
9 letters out of APPROPRIATION
8 letters out of APPROPRIATION
7 letters out of APPROPRIATION
6 letters out of APPROPRIATION
5 letters out of APPROPRIATION
4 letters out of APPROPRIATION
3 letters out of APPROPRIATION
2 letters out of APPROPRIATION
Contextual use of APPROPRIATION
What's nearby APPROPRIATION
Lookup in Wiki for APPROPRIATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APPROPRIATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APPROPRIATION"