Is APPROACH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APPROACH in various dictionaries:
- noun - ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation
- noun - the act of drawing spatially closer to something
- noun - a way of entering or leaving
- noun - the final path followed by an aircraft as it is landing
- noun - the event of one object coming closer to another
- noun - a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others
- noun - the temporal property of becoming nearer in time
- noun - a close approximation
- noun - a relatively short golf shot intended to put the ball onto the putting green
- verb - move towards
- verb - come near or verge on, resemble, come nearer in quality, or character
- verb - begin to deal with
- verb - come near in time
- verb - make advances to someone, usually with a proposal or suggestion
- To come near or nearer, as in space or time: Spring approaches.
- To make an approach in golf.
- To come or go near or nearer to: approached the tunnel.
- To come close to, as in appearance, quality, or condition; approximate: The performance approaches perfection.
- To make a proposal or overtures to with a specific end in view: approached the administration for a raise.
- To begin to deal with or work on: approached the task with dread.
- The act of approaching: the approach of night.
- A fairly close resemblance; an approximation.
- A way or means of reaching something; an access: an approach to the bridge.
- The method used in dealing with or accomplishing: a logical approach to the problem.
- An advance or overture made by one person to another.
- The golf stroke following the drive from the tee with which a player tries to get the ball onto the putting green.
- The steps taken by a bowler before delivering the ball.
- The part of the area behind the foul line in a bowling alley used by a bowler in delivering the ball.
- verb - to come near or nearer to
There are 8 letters in APPROACH: A A C H O P P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APPROACH
To search all scrabble anagrams of APPROACH, to go: APPROACH?
Rearrange the letters in APPROACH and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of APPROACH
7 letters out of APPROACH
6 letters out of APPROACH
5 letters out of APPROACH
4 letters out of APPROACH
3 letters out of APPROACH
2 letters out of APPROACH
Contextual use of APPROACH
What's nearby APPROACH
Lookup in Wiki for APPROACH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APPROACH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APPROACH"