Is APPOINTMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APPOINTMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of putting a person into a non-elective position
- noun - a meeting arranged in advance
- noun - (usually plural) furnishings and equipment (especially for a ship or hotel)
- noun - a person who is appointed to a job or position
- noun - the job to which you are (or hope to be) appointed
- noun - (law) the act of disposing of property by virtue of the power of appointment
- The act of appointing or designating for an office or position.
- The office or position to which one has been appointed.
- An arrangement to do something or meet someone at a particular time and place.
- The act of directing the disposition of property by virtue of a power granted for this purpose.
There are 11 letters in APPOINTMENT: A E I M N N O P P T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APPOINTMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of APPOINTMENT, to go: APPOINTMENT?
Rearrange the letters in APPOINTMENT and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of APPOINTMENT
9 letters out of APPOINTMENT
8 letters out of APPOINTMENT
7 letters out of APPOINTMENT
6 letters out of APPOINTMENT
5 letters out of APPOINTMENT
4 letters out of APPOINTMENT
3 letters out of APPOINTMENT
2 letters out of APPOINTMENT
Contextual use of APPOINTMENT
What's nearby APPOINTMENT
Lookup in Wiki for APPOINTMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APPOINTMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APPOINTMENT"