Is APPLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APPLY in various dictionaries:
- verb - put into service
- verb - be pertinent or relevant or applicable
- verb - ask (for something)
- verb - apply to a surface
- verb - be applicable to
- verb - give or convey physically
- verb - avail oneself to
- verb - ensure observance of laws and rules
- verb - refer (a word or name) to a person or thing
- verb - apply oneself to
- To bring into nearness or contact with something; put on, upon, or to: applied glue sparingly to the paper.
- To put to or adapt for a special use: applies all her money to her mortgage.
- To put into action: applied the brakes.
- To devote (oneself or one’s efforts) to something: applied myself to my studies.
- To be pertinent or relevant: a rule that applies to everyone.
- verb - to bring into contact with something
There are 5 letters in APPLY: A L P P Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APPLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of APPLY, to go: APPLY?
Rearrange the letters in APPLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of APPLY
What's nearby APPLY
Lookup in Wiki for APPLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APPLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APPLY"