Is APPENDIX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APPENDIX in various dictionaries:
- noun - supplementary material that is collected and appended at the back of a book
- noun - a vestigial process that extends from the lower end of the cecum and that resembles a small pouch
- An appendage.
- A collection of supplementary material, usually at the end of a book.
- The vermiform appendix.
- A supplementary or accessory part of a bodily organ or structure.
- noun - a collection of supplementary material at the end of a book
There are 8 letters in APPENDIX: A D E I N P P X
To search all scrabble anagrams of APPENDIX, to go: APPENDIX?
Rearrange the letters in APPENDIX and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of APPENDIX
6 letters out of APPENDIX
5 letters out of APPENDIX
4 letters out of APPENDIX
3 letters out of APPENDIX
2 letters out of APPENDIX
Contextual use of APPENDIX
What's nearby APPENDIX
Lookup in Wiki for APPENDIX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APPENDIX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APPENDIX"