Is APPENDAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APPENDAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an external body part that projects from the body
- noun - a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant
- noun - a part that is joined to something larger
- Something added or attached to an entity of greater importance or size; an adjunct.
- A part or an organ, such as an arm, a leg, a tail, or a fin, that is joined to the axis or trunk of a body.
There are 9 letters in APPENDAGE: A A D E E G N P P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APPENDAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of APPENDAGE, to go: APPENDAGE?
Rearrange the letters in APPENDAGE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of APPENDAGE
6 letters out of APPENDAGE
5 letters out of APPENDAGE
4 letters out of APPENDAGE
3 letters out of APPENDAGE
2 letters out of APPENDAGE
Contextual use of APPENDAGE
What's nearby APPENDAGE
Lookup in Wiki for APPENDAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APPENDAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APPENDAGE"