Is APOPLEXY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APOPLEXY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain
- Sudden impairment of neurological function, especially that resulting from a cerebral hemorrhage; a stroke.
- A sudden effusion of blood into an organ or tissue.
- A fit of extreme anger; rage: “The proud... members suffered collective apoplexy, and this year they are out for blood” (David Finch).
- noun - a sudden loss of sensation and muscular control
There are 8 letters in APOPLEXY: A E L O P P X Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of APOPLEXY, to go: APOPLEXY?
Rearrange the letters in APOPLEXY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of APOPLEXY
6 letters out of APOPLEXY
5 letters out of APOPLEXY
4 letters out of APOPLEXY
3 letters out of APOPLEXY
2 letters out of APOPLEXY
Contextual use of APOPLEXY
What's nearby APOPLEXY
Lookup in Wiki for APOPLEXY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APOPLEXY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APOPLEXY"