Is APOGEE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APOGEE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a final climactic stage
- noun - apoapsis in Earth orbit
- The point in the orbit of the moon or of an artificial satellite most distant from the center of the earth.
- The point in an orbit most distant from the body being orbited.
- The farthest or highest point; the apex: “The golden age of American sail, which began with the fast clipper ships in 1848, reached its apogee in the Gold Rush years” (Los Angeles Times).
- adj - the point in the orbit of a body which is farthest from the earth [n -S] : APOGEAL, APOGEAN, APOGEIC
There are 6 letters in APOGEE: A E E G O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APOGEE
To search all scrabble anagrams of APOGEE, to go: APOGEE?
Rearrange the letters in APOGEE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of APOGEE
What's nearby APOGEE
Lookup in Wiki for APOGEE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APOGEE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APOGEE"