Is APERTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APERTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a device that controls amount of light admitted
- noun - a natural opening in something
- noun - an man-made opening
- An opening, such as a hole, gap, or slit.
- A usually adjustable opening in an optical instrument, such as a camera or a telescope, that limits the amount of light passing through a lens or onto a mirror.
- The diameter of such an opening, often expressed as an f-number.
- The diameter of the objective of a telescope.
- noun - a vacant or unobstructed space
There are 8 letters in APERTURE: A E E P R R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APERTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of APERTURE, to go: APERTURE?
Rearrange the letters in APERTURE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of APERTURE
7 letters out of APERTURE
6 letters out of APERTURE
5 letters out of APERTURE
4 letters out of APERTURE
3 letters out of APERTURE
2 letters out of APERTURE
Contextual use of APERTURE
What's nearby APERTURE
Lookup in Wiki for APERTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APERTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APERTURE"