Is ANXIETY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANXIETY in various dictionaries:
- noun - (psychiatry) a relatively permanent state of worry and nervousness occurring in a variety of mental disorders, usually accompanied by compulsive behavior or attacks of panic
- noun - a vague unpleasant emotion that is experienced in anticipation of some (usually ill-defined) misfortune
- A state of uneasiness and apprehension, as about future uncertainties.
- A cause of anxiety: For some people, air travel is a real anxiety.
- A state of intense apprehension, uncertainty, and fear resulting from the anticipation of a threatening event or situation, often to a degree that the normal physical and psychological functioning of the affected individual is disrupted.
- These nouns are compared as they refer to troubled states of mind.
- noun - painful or apprehensive uneasiness of mind
There are 7 letters in ANXIETY: A E I N T X Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANXIETY, to go: ANXIETY?
Rearrange the letters in ANXIETY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ANXIETY
5 letters out of ANXIETY
4 letters out of ANXIETY
3 letters out of ANXIETY
2 letters out of ANXIETY
Contextual use of ANXIETY
What's nearby ANXIETY
Lookup in Wiki for ANXIETY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANXIETY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANXIETY"