Is ANTICLIMAX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANTICLIMAX in various dictionaries:
- noun - a disappointing decline after a previous rise
- noun - a change from a serious subject to a disappointing one
- A decline viewed in disappointing contrast with a previous rise: the anticlimax of a brilliant career.
- Something trivial or commonplace that concludes a series of significant events: After a week of dramatic negotiations, all that followed was anticlimax.
- A sudden descent in speaking or writing from the impressive or significant to the ludicrous or inconsequential, or an instance of it: “Waggish non-Yale men never seem weary of calling ‘for God, for Country and for Yale’ the outstanding single anticlimax in the English language” (Time).
There are 10 letters in ANTICLIMAX: A A C I I L M N T X
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANTICLIMAX, to go: ANTICLIMAX?
Rearrange the letters in ANTICLIMAX and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of ANTICLIMAX
8 letters out of ANTICLIMAX
7 letters out of ANTICLIMAX
6 letters out of ANTICLIMAX
5 letters out of ANTICLIMAX
4 letters out of ANTICLIMAX
3 letters out of ANTICLIMAX
2 letters out of ANTICLIMAX
Contextual use of ANTICLIMAX
What's nearby ANTICLIMAX
Lookup in Wiki for ANTICLIMAX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANTICLIMAX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANTICLIMAX"