Is ANTENNA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANTENNA in various dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
- noun - sensitivity similar to that of a receptor organ
- noun - one of a pair of mobile appendages on the head of e.g. insects and crustaceans
- One of the paired, flexible, segmented sensory appendages on the head of an insect, a myriapod, or a crustacean functioning primarily as an organ of touch.
- Something likened to this sensory appendage, as in function or form: sensitive public relations antennae.
- adj - a metallic device for sending or receiving radio waves [n -NAE or -NAS] : ANTENNAL
There are 7 letters in ANTENNA: A A E N N N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTENNA
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANTENNA, to go: ANTENNA?
Rearrange the letters in ANTENNA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ANTENNA
What's nearby ANTENNA
Lookup in Wiki for ANTENNA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANTENNA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANTENNA"