Is ANTAGONIST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANTAGONIST in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who offers opposition
- noun - a muscle that relaxes while another contracts
- noun - a drug that neutralizes or counteracts the effects of another drug
- One who opposes and contends against another; an adversary.
- The principal character in opposition to the protagonist or hero of a narrative or drama.
- A muscle that counteracts the action of another muscle, the agonist.
- A chemical substance that interferes with the physiological action of another, especially by combining with and blocking its nerve receptor.
There are 10 letters in ANTAGONIST: A A G I N N O S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTAGONIST
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANTAGONIST, to go: ANTAGONIST?
Rearrange the letters in ANTAGONIST and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of ANTAGONIST
9 letters out of ANTAGONIST
8 letters out of ANTAGONIST
7 letters out of ANTAGONIST
6 letters out of ANTAGONIST
5 letters out of ANTAGONIST
4 letters out of ANTAGONIST
3 letters out of ANTAGONIST
2 letters out of ANTAGONIST
Contextual use of ANTAGONIST
What's nearby ANTAGONIST
Lookup in Wiki for ANTAGONIST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANTAGONIST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANTAGONIST"