Is ANOREXIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANOREXIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person suffering from anorexia nervosa
- adj - suffering from anorexia nervosa
- Suffering from or afflicted with anorexia nervosa.
- Characterized by severe economy of style and expression: “The book consists of nineteen rather anorexic stories, stripped of all but vestigial traces of emotion and often of plot” (Madison Bell).
- noun - one affected with anorexia
There are 8 letters in ANOREXIC: A C E I N O R X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANOREXIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANOREXIC, to go: ANOREXIC?
Rearrange the letters in ANOREXIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ANOREXIC
6 letters out of ANOREXIC
5 letters out of ANOREXIC
4 letters out of ANOREXIC
3 letters out of ANOREXIC
2 letters out of ANOREXIC
Contextual use of ANOREXIC
What's nearby ANOREXIC
Lookup in Wiki for ANOREXIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANOREXIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANOREXIC"