Is ANOMALY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANOMALY in various dictionaries:
- noun - deviation from the normal or common order or form or rule
- noun - a person who is unusual
- noun - (astronomy) position of a planet as defined by its angular distance from its perihelion (as observed from the sun)
- Deviation or departure from the normal or common order, form, or rule: “NASA’s system for tracking anomalies for flight readiness reviews failed” (Presidential Commission Report on the Challenger Disaster).
- One that is peculiar, irregular, abnormal, or difficult to classify: “Both men are anomalies: they have... likable personalities but each has made his reputation as a heavy” (David Pauly).
- The angular deviation, as observed from the sun, of a planet from its perihelion.
- noun - a deviation from the common rule, type, or form
There are 7 letters in ANOMALY: A A L M N O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANOMALY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANOMALY, to go: ANOMALY?
Rearrange the letters in ANOMALY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ANOMALY
6 letters out of ANOMALY
5 letters out of ANOMALY
4 letters out of ANOMALY
3 letters out of ANOMALY
2 letters out of ANOMALY
Contextual use of ANOMALY
What's nearby ANOMALY
Lookup in Wiki for ANOMALY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANOMALY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANOMALY"