Is ANODYNE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANODYNE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a medicine used to relieve pain
- adj - capable of relieving pain
- Capable of soothing or eliminating pain.
- Relaxing: anodyne novels about country life.
- Watered-down; insipid: “At the time, I thought that passage was pretty anodyne” (Conor Cruise O’Brien).
- A medicine, such as aspirin, that relieves pain.
- A source of soothing comfort.
- adj - a medicine that relieves pain [n -S] : ANODYNIC
There are 7 letters in ANODYNE: A D E N N O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANODYNE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANODYNE, to go: ANODYNE?
Rearrange the letters in ANODYNE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ANODYNE
6 letters out of ANODYNE
5 letters out of ANODYNE
4 letters out of ANODYNE
3 letters out of ANODYNE
2 letters out of ANODYNE
Contextual use of ANODYNE
What's nearby ANODYNE
Lookup in Wiki for ANODYNE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANODYNE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANODYNE"