Is ANNULUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANNULUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a toroidal shape
- noun - (Fungi) a remnant of the partial veil that in mature mushrooms surrounds the stem like a collar
- A ringlike figure, part, structure, or marking, such as a growth ring on the scale of a fish.
- A ring or group of thick-walled cells around the sporangia of many ferns that functions in spore release.
- The ringlike remains of a broken partial veil, found around the stipes of certain mushrooms.
- The figure bounded by and containing the area between two concentric circles.
- adj - a ring or ringlike part [n -LI or -LUSES] : ANNULOSE
There are 7 letters in ANNULUS: A L N N S U U
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANNULUS, to go: ANNULUS?
Rearrange the letters in ANNULUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ANNULUS
What's nearby ANNULUS
Lookup in Wiki for ANNULUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANNULUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANNULUS"