Is ANNULMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANNULMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being cancelled or annulled
- noun - (law) a formal termination (of a relationship or a judicial proceeding etc)
- noun - the act of abrogating
- An act of making or declaring void.
- The retrospective as well as prospective invalidation of a marriage, as for nonconsummation, effected by means of a declaration stating that the marriage was never valid.
There are 9 letters in ANNULMENT: A E L M N N N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANNULMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANNULMENT, to go: ANNULMENT?
Rearrange the letters in ANNULMENT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ANNULMENT
7 letters out of ANNULMENT
6 letters out of ANNULMENT
5 letters out of ANNULMENT
4 letters out of ANNULMENT
3 letters out of ANNULMENT
2 letters out of ANNULMENT
Contextual use of ANNULMENT
What's nearby ANNULMENT
Lookup in Wiki for ANNULMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANNULMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANNULMENT"