Is ANNUITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANNUITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - income from capital investment paid in a series of regular payments
- The annual payment of an allowance or income.
- The right to receive this payment or the obligation to make this payment.
- An investment on which one receives fixed payments for a lifetime or for a specified number of years.
- noun - an allowance or income paid at regular intervals
There are 7 letters in ANNUITY: A I N N T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANNUITY, to go: ANNUITY?
Rearrange the letters in ANNUITY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ANNUITY
What's nearby ANNUITY
Lookup in Wiki for ANNUITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANNUITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANNUITY"