Is ANNEX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANNEX in various dictionaries:
- noun - an addition that extends a main building
- verb - take (territory) as if by conquest
- verb - attach to
- To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
- To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
- To add or attach, as an attribute, a condition, or a consequence.
- A building added on to a larger one or an auxiliary building situated near a main one.
- An addition, such as an appendix, that is made to a record or other document.
- verb - to add or attach
There are 5 letters in ANNEX: A E N N X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANNEX
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANNEX, to go: ANNEX?
Rearrange the letters in ANNEX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ANNEX
What's nearby ANNEX
Lookup in Wiki for ANNEX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANNEX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANNEX"