Is ANIMATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANIMATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the condition of living or the state of being alive
- noun - the property of being able to survive and grow
- noun - quality of being active or spirited or alive and vigorous
- noun - the activity of giving vitality and vigour to something
- noun - the making of animated cartoons
- noun - general activity and motion
- The act, process, or result of imparting life, interest, spirit, motion, or activity.
- The quality or condition of being alive, active, spirited, or vigorous.
- The art or process of preparing animated cartoons.
- An animated cartoon.
There are 9 letters in ANIMATION: A A I I M N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANIMATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANIMATION, to go: ANIMATION?
Rearrange the letters in ANIMATION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ANIMATION
8 letters out of ANIMATION
7 letters out of ANIMATION
6 letters out of ANIMATION
5 letters out of ANIMATION
4 letters out of ANIMATION
3 letters out of ANIMATION
2 letters out of ANIMATION
Contextual use of ANIMATION
What's nearby ANIMATION
Lookup in Wiki for ANIMATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANIMATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANIMATION"