Is ANGELFISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANGELFISH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a butterfly fish of the genus Pomacanthus
- noun - deep-bodied disk-shaped food fish of warmer western Atlantic coastal waters
- noun - sharks with broad flat bodies and winglike pectoral fins but that swim the way sharks do
- A brightly colored fish of the family Chaetodontidae of warm seas, having a laterally compressed body.
- A freshwater fish (Pterophyllum scalare), native to rivers of tropical South America and having a laterally compressed, usually striped body.
There are 9 letters in ANGELFISH: A E F G H I L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGELFISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANGELFISH, to go: ANGELFISH?
Rearrange the letters in ANGELFISH and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ANGELFISH
8 letters out of ANGELFISH
7 letters out of ANGELFISH
6 letters out of ANGELFISH
5 letters out of ANGELFISH
4 letters out of ANGELFISH
3 letters out of ANGELFISH
2 letters out of ANGELFISH
Contextual use of ANGELFISH
What's nearby ANGELFISH
Lookup in Wiki for ANGELFISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANGELFISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANGELFISH"