Is ANCHORS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANCHORS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanical device that prevents a vessel from moving
- noun - a central cohesive source of support and stability
- noun - a television reporter who coordinates a broadcast to which several correspondents contribute
- verb - fix firmly and stably
- verb - secure a vessel with an anchor
- verb - to secure by means of an anchor (a device for holding a floating vessel in place)
There are 7 letters in ANCHORS: A C H N O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANCHORS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANCHORS, to go: ANCHORS?
Rearrange the letters in ANCHORS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ANCHORS
6 letters out of ANCHORS
5 letters out of ANCHORS
4 letters out of ANCHORS
3 letters out of ANCHORS
2 letters out of ANCHORS
Contextual use of ANCHORS
What's nearby ANCHORS
Lookup in Wiki for ANCHORS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANCHORS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANCHORS"