Is ANATOMY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANATOMY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of morphology that deals with the structure of animals
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- noun - a detailed analysis
- The bodily structure of a plant or an animal or of any of its parts.
- The science of the shape and structure of organisms and their parts.
- A treatise on anatomic science.
- Dissection of a plant or animal to study the structure, position, and interrelation of its various parts.
- A skeleton.
- The human body.
- A detailed examination or analysis: the anatomy of a crime.
- adj - the structure of an organism [n -MIES] : ANATOMIC
There are 7 letters in ANATOMY: A A M N O T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANATOMY, to go: ANATOMY?
Rearrange the letters in ANATOMY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ANATOMY
5 letters out of ANATOMY
4 letters out of ANATOMY
3 letters out of ANATOMY
2 letters out of ANATOMY
Contextual use of ANATOMY
What's nearby ANATOMY
Lookup in Wiki for ANATOMY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANATOMY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANATOMY"